September 9, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

We went to a Dodger's game when we went to Cali this summer. I found a cute baseball image on the Silhouette store and bought it to make a shirt or hat.

I decided to make shirts for the game!


When I bought my Silhouette, I got the heat transfer material with it. I tried it out for this project. It was so easy! Cut and iron!

We got to the game 3 hours early to get these bad boys......


They are bobble heads...of who I don't even remember. The Dodger fans seemed pretty stoked about it. The player was Hall of Famish and was there at the game. It was a pretty big deal for the ole' Dodgers.

   and....

    my dad
Yep!  He is proud of his bobble head! I think this was the highlight of his trip!

      Thanks for a fun night Dodgers! Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment