November 27, 2011

More Shirt Fun

These are two shirts that I made recently.


The first shirt idea has been around for awhile. 

I went to Forever 21 and found the shirt for 3 or 4 dollars. 

Then I went to Hob Lob and found this lace


Got it on clearance.....ya baby!

This was actually my very first sewing project with my new sewing machine! 
Very easy project, seeing as how I had to only sew 2 straight lines...ha! 
I think it turned out great. It's now one of my favorite shirts!

The second shirt idea came from Katy at Sweet Verbena.
She did a reverse applique shirt tutorial. You can find that HERE.
Her's are way cuter, but I thought I would try out the technique first before I got all fancy.


I got on the Silhouette store and found these little leaves. 

I went for the gray and yellow theme, just because I love it right now.

This was probably my second or third sewing project. 

It was way easier than I though it would be.


I got the shirt from Target for $7 and already had the yellow fabric.
I hand stitched the lines for the leaves. 
Super cute and fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment