January 30, 2011

Leaf Headband

I love headbands! I've been into making my own lately. I was searching through blogs for some good ideas and came across a tutorial at Missie Krissie. I like leaves too. So I thought I would try one of my own. I pretty much just followed her tutorial. Here is what I did for mine.

*Made a leaf pattern.


*Traced pattern onto different colors of felt


* Cut them out. Add a small drop of hot glue in the middle of the bottom edge then squeeze together leaving the corners free.


* I decided to turn my leaves inside out. So see the gray ones. I didn't leave them like that, but pushed from the bottom till it popped inside out. I like how it made a it look.


 It has a kind of dimple look.

Next I glued the leaves onto the headband. I started at the bottom and worked my way to the top.


   Here is the finally product!

    






No comments:

Post a Comment