March 16, 2011

The Bro's Grotto

 My bro and his buddies have got some mad construction skills. This last summer they build their very own tree house! I always wanted a tree house, and this one is sweet! Now where did they build this you ask? Well on private property, meaning the backyard area of some stranger that live off of the golf course. They just up and decided that this was the place and moved on in. Keep in mind these are 3 or 4 17 year old boys, so naturally they do everything as rebelliously/illegally as they can aka they bought very little of what they used to make this...shhh, don't tell.

I never went to see it this summer, because, well, teenage boys are gross and I didn't want to go hang out in it... or intrude on anything! So I finally went a few weeks ago. I had to hike in the snow and mud, but it was worth it. I was so impressed with their skills. Seriously! I didn't know they were smart enough to build something like this!

Welcome to the Grotto (as they named it)....






I love the door! Impressive, right?! They have big plans for this summer.  Add an upstairs and get this.... a chimney! Ha ha I'd love to see that! Let's hear it for the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment