September 10, 2011

Mechanical Bam-Bams

I am here to say how much I love my mechanical bam-bams. What are they you ask? I'll let Romeo and Chelsea Hightower explain that to you. Sit back, relax, take a load off and enjoy!

Skip ahead to 43 seconds if you don't want to watch the whole thing....but it's all hilarious so just watch all of it. You won't be sorry you did.


When I first saw this on DWTS I couldn't stop laughing for hours!

I love this video, but I'll tell you why I love mechanical bam-bams more. I had heart surgery in June and couldn't wear a bra after. I remembered this priceless moment and..... lightbulb! I knew the bam-bams were a solution to my problem. Hailey went and picked one out for me.


I have had this bra for 3 months and it still works! So if you know of anyone that is having heart surgery, they will love you forever for giving them some mechanical bam-bams as a gift!
Mine have not fallen off (thank goodness), but I also haven't been bouncing up and down a lot, so who knows! 

 And to answer your question Romeo.....Yes! That is what girls are wearing these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment