March 6, 2012

Pinterest Sminterest

I'm sure you've all heard about the whole etiquette of pinning on Pinterest talk that's been going on lately.
I'm guilty of just pinning away unaware of what I'm doing.
I had no idea that we had to have permission to pin.

I am very new to blogging and was surprised that someone actually wanted to pin anything of mine.
I was flattered...thank-you.
Like everyone else, I want to be given credit for my ideas.
I always make sure to give credit where credit it due,
you know the "golden rule".

I ran across a site today that explains the process.
 On that note, I wanted you all to know that I would love for you to pin anything you find on my blog, but please make sure it is linked back here.

Thanks for being here!
Have fun pinning!
I know I will:)

No comments:

Post a Comment