March 19, 2011

Baby Headbands

My friend was having a baby shower and I wanted to make something cute for her new little girl. I found a bunch of cute ideas on blogland and went to work on my own. Here's all of the ones I made... I so wish I had a little girl right now, maybe that's why I went a little crazy.


Ok....I have to apologize for my terrible photography skills. Or my lack of paying attention to details...and always being in a hurry. Usually I totally forget to take a picture and when I do remember, I'm scrambling to try to do something to make it look somewhat decent. Well I found my birdcage, but ya think I would have noticed the blinds. Seriously, don't know what what up with that. So just try to pretend like you don't see them. I'm new to this whole blog presentation thing:)

I had so much fun making them, and probably could have made a bajillion more, but I ran out of clips...thank goodness. That could have been bad. Here's what they look like individually. Again, I'm sorry for the photography skills. I should have taken the glass out of the picture frame...







So fun! I love little girl stuff! For the felt flowers, I just got on-line and printed off flower patters, then traced them on the felt. Easy peezy. I already had the other fabric flowers and jewels. So that was nice and convenient. My favorite is the pink and yellow rosette. I bought the head bands and the cute feathery bow from Hobby Lobby. That feather one kills me, it is so cute! There was a picture of a little girl wearing it outside in the wind and oh.my.gosh. it was the cutest thing ever! I picked up a cute jar at Hobby Lobby to put them all in. With some ribbon that I had on hand, this is how it all turned out....





Her little girl is going to be so stylin!

No comments:

Post a Comment